Ground staff cover the pitch following rain showers during a practice session at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamshala on September 14, 2019
| Photo Credit:
As per weather forecast, scattered thundershowers are expected during the day
A sharp spell of afternoon thundershowers lashed Dharamsala ahead of the first T20 International between India and South Africa here on Sunday.
As per weather forecast, scattered thundershowers are expected during the day.
While the match starts at 7 p.m., the HPCA Stadium is equipped with quality drainage facility and can prepare the ground for a full 40-over game even if the rain stops by 5 p.m.
The minimum is a five-over per side encounter for it to be official game.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER
Please enter a valid email address.
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Sep 15, 2019 3:28:27 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/heavy-downpour-in-dharamsala-ahead-of-first-t20/article29423111.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.