Template Name: Listify WordPress Directory Theme
Created: 26 November 14
Last Update: 14 March 15
Note: We want to improve our websites performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developers website. Use any theme OR plugin on your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
- Responsive Design
- Built-in Listings Support
- Bookmarks Support
- Listings Location & Zip Codes
- Listings Map
- User Submissions
- Social Sharing
- WP Job Manger Compatible
- WooCommerce Compatible
- OpenTable Compatible
- Resurva Compatible
- Guestful Compatible
- Gravity Forms Compatible
- Ninja Forms Compatible
- WP Job Manager Extensions Compatible
- Header Search Form
- Mega Menu Support
- Advanced Search Options
- Video Backgrounds
- Color Schemes
- Cross-browser Compatible
- Theme Support
- And More!
New Options have been added in this version
- Mapping improvements such as searching based on like location, miles or kilometers, speed, accuracy etc.
- Support for Claim Listing plugins and updated Extended Locations.
- Newly Ionicon library has been added to the latest version.
- Allow a product page and sidebar-less shop.
- Add star base count class has been added to HTML output.
- Support for select 2 (WooCommerce).
- Supporting for Social menu Tumblr icon has been added.
- Add a â€œNoneâ€ option to the region bias.
- Social fields now can be associated with any listing instead of a user.
- More other consistency with the single listing map Gadget.
- Donâ€™t link the tags/ and amenities in the Gadget output.
- Optimize translation loading.
- Whenever Map is turned off then Output accurate results found count.
- Respect all Facet-WP link settings
- Pass current language to Google Maps.
- Dynamic map’s height to avoid cutting off canvas.
- On My Account page do not adjust position of the social log-in items.
- Remove the â€œCompletedâ€ text on setup of the items which do not require.
- Ratings has been set by default to 5 stars with a required minimum of 1.
- Do not count showing pending comments to author in an average.
- Woo-Commerce override tertiary navigation has been fixed with link titles.
- Address format updates (Spain, Ireland, Ireland, Dutch.
- Street address can’t be positioned in formats.
- Remove conflict with plugins using a CSS @import.
- Firefox text selection has been fixed in background color.
- User experience and many other stability improvements.
- 18 improvements continued translation.